Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Whole Brain Rules Freebie

I am so excited to have a new partner for this coming school year.  She's pretty great.  She was my ling term sub when I was on maternity leave.  She also was a LTS as my partner at one point in time too.

I was telling her aaaaaalllll about how super-fantastic-amazing WBT is, and she wants to give it a try.  So, as a little help, I made these posters for her classroom.  She is doing a black and white theme with pops of color, so I landed on these cute polka dot backgrounds, threw in some clip art and chalkboards, and VOILA!  So, if you'd like to download them, you can do so on my TPT for free.  If you download them, I ask that you please leave feedback and follow my lil' ol' blog here!

Here's a sneaky-peeky at these posters;





Happy Teaching Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment