Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My New Pencil Sharpener

OK, I finally broke down and ordered the amazing pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies that EVERYONE and their mama adores.  I am a super-strict, psycho-nazi, dictator, have issues letting kids sharpen their own pencils.  The first step is admitting the problem, yeah?

In the past, I have not allowed kids to sharpen their own pencils (I use a trade-in system), have not allowed colored pencils, have not allowed kids to use anything other than Ticonderoga #2s, among various other rules.  

But, 

    but,

       but....

I am willing to give them another shot.  So, I have ordered this fabulous sharpener.  AND, I am sharing this link that will allow you to get 5% off your order.  Did you know they have free shipping?  I heart free shipping.  Now, go get yourself one!


I ordered the blue one, what's your favorite color?

1 comment:

  1. I have the blue and the green. Love them both. You won't regret it!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete